IT'S OK TO PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD...
Pizza can be a healthy meal with the right ingredients and Rustic Crust’s goal is to make your family pizza night as fun and healthy as possible.
Tips and Tricks for a Successful Pizza Party:
1. After cleaning your countertop surface, place the Rustic Crust pizza crusts on top of some flour (gluten free is an option!)
2. Get in the cooking spirit, providing the kids with chef hats to decorate and wear while they cook
3. Put all ingredients in small bowls and arrange them around the crust so the kids can pick and choose what to put on their own pizza. Below are some of our favorite ingredients:
Mozzarella cheese (lots of it!)
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4. Use one all natural Rustic Crust sauce bag per pizza crust- help little kids by spooning it onto the pizza for them and let them have fun spreading it
5. Add toppings and create your family’s favorite pizza combinations. Check out our Rustic Crust recipes here:
6. Make it a family game night while the pizza is in the oven.
7. Have fun and remember it's ok to play with your food!
For more information and purchasing information, please visit www.rusticcrust.com.